Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Unfortunate Camera Incident

Due to the fact that my camera was stolen, new renovation pictures will be delayed.

Here are some projects that have recently been completed that I hope to capture soon:

  • Baseboards are DONE!
  • Front door refinishing DONE!
  • New doors on 1/2 bath and closet downstairs (in progress)
  • Final Kitchen pics (need to put up 1/4round, and attach two final drawer pulls)
  • New art in the living room (all framed and ready to hang)
Up next
  • Refinish upstairs guest bath vanity and paint walls
  • Finish painting master bath (only trimmed out right now, ooops!)
  • Organize office and put art on the walls
  • Figure out what color to pain the spare room and find a twin bed on craigslist
  • Backyard - clean, landscape, furnish
As you can see, our project list is getting smaller, but we still have a bit to do. I'm really enjoying how much our house is starting to feel like a home. My most recent visitor came by last Friday night and told me that it feels like a "spa." I'll take it! I love that it feels so serene and peaceful.

I'll update as soon as we get a new camera (hopefully Costco has a good deal!).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Jessica from PNP. I Just stumbled across your blog. I love the house pictures!

Erin said...

Lindsay when I lost our camera (left it on the airplane booo!) we bought our new one at Costco and I LOVE IT!! They had great deals on cameras AND the memory sticks.

Hope you find one you love!

The 3 Little Piggies Boutique said...

Ohhh Lins, I'm so sorry to hear about your camera. =( I'd love a new one too. Ours is so slow and our kiddos are too fast! LOL. Sounds like you guys are really doing good with the renovations. I can't wait to come see your 'SPA'! Haha.